MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MM's News section needs your writing talents, MacMusic
_news_
post Thu 27 May 2004, 19:22
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

MM's News section needs your writing talents
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Thu 27 May 2004, 19:22
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I may add it's a greaty place to know about news before they reach everyone, it may be obvious, but if you're a news freak, it's the place!

Seriously we NEED a new EN news head editor, fast.

Don't be shy, we know where you are! wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
gahlord
post Fri 4 Jun 2004, 14:02
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,052

I might be able to help out. I'm no Peter Kirn. But I write well, have some decent background in music and macs (more live studio environment than glitchy stuff... but I'd like to learn more abou the glitch anyway) and can spare a little time.

What next?

g

+Quote Post
mcrein
post Fri 4 Jun 2004, 16:02
Post #4

Member No.: 15,217

Hello
i'm also signaling my interest in helping out. i have a strong editing background, and have a creative content company that consults to a variety of corporate clients in the IT field. i also read/write french and speak german.
M

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 5 Jun 2004, 15:46
Post #5

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Mhmmm biggrin.gif

Expect both to be contacted very soon cool.gif

Very very very soon in fact. blink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
themantheycallmu...
post Mon 7 Jun 2004, 17:00
Post #6

Member No.: 30,217

I'd love to lend a helping hand if you'll have me! I'm a complete mac geek and have a fair bit of writing experience. I'm told i'm funny, but often by female prospects while I'm nude.. does this count?

In grovelling anticiipation,

Marcel.

+Quote Post
Francois Déchery
post Wed 9 Jun 2004, 05:43
Post #7

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

Hey Thanks you guys !!!
The news team will really be stronger with your help smile.gif
(I've emailed you privately.)

Please other macmusic fans, if you're are a daily surfer, and can spend a few minutes a day to grab or post some news, just join us, dont be shy ! cool.gif

More info here: http://www.macmusic.org/about/howto_news.php

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Fri 11 Jun 2004, 02:44
Post #8

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

We can find you jobs on other parts of the site too for the unknown candidates lurking… wink.gif

Don't be shy, I eat members only at breakfast blink.gif laugh.gif
(yes, I've got a twisted sense of humor) rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
funkboylazar
post Sun 20 Jun 2004, 19:33
Post #9

Member No.: 27,364

Dear Mac Music:

I have been in the music recording business for over 24 years, and have owned a multitude of recording equipment. I have recently sold my studio, and begun concentrating on the educaction and enlightenment of audio engineers, producers, and musicians.

I have retained a personal project studio consisting of three Pro Tools systems, utilizing nearly every plug-in ever created. In my studio, I teach these advanced prodcution classes on modern professional recording equipment.

My constant desire to improve my own capabilities, as well as to educate others has proved to be a never-ending goal.

I wish to explore becoming part of your organization in the news gathering, editing, and contribution of news worthy material.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Albert Lazar
BlueStar Studios
Philadelphia, PA
USA

My personal e-mail is lazara@nni.com

Best Regards.

+Quote Post
wheat
post Sat 24 Jul 2004, 00:55
Post #10

Member No.: 47,521

I live in Atlanta, Georgia, and was born in the United States. I am a music journalist and critic who has written for American national magazines including Guitar Player, Keyboard and Electronic Musician. I have a bachelor's degree in Recording Studio Engineering. I have been a Macintosh user for 17 years, and am a professional computer technician/consultant who is an Apple Certified Desktop Technician and Help Desk Technician in the recent Panther certification. In previous years I also worked as a publicist for a major record label in the Nashville music industry.

I speak English and German and my wife is a professional French, Spanish and English as a Second Language teacher. I have excellent editing skills and am comfortable working in a multi-lingual environment.

This is my first visit to your site. I would very much like to help out and apply for the position of editor. Please contact me and provide some orientation as to the work you do here, and give me some suggestions on how I might help.

Sincerely,

Wheat Williams
Atlanta, Georgia, USA

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 26 Apr 2024, 17:57
- © 440 Forums 2011