MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Macmusic Cd Contains Hateful Bigotry
rborden
post Wed 9 Jul 2003, 06:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,977

>: FRANERIK "Their bloody Gods"
>This is about all monotheistic "Gods" (Jew, Christian and Muslim) who, although they claim they seek peace, >unity and humanity, have never so much encourage men to kill eachother.

Just what the world needs right now- people hating people who don't look or think exactly like them.

STOP IT!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Soundsmith
post Wed 9 Jul 2003, 06:20
Post #2

Member No.: 20,946

Don't blame the gods - it's the ani (plural of anus) who use hate, fear and distrust to control their misguided flocks.

Dasher

+Quote Post
Mr.T
post Wed 9 Jul 2003, 15:53
Post #3

SuperHero

Member No.: 2,244

I know the guy (well, at least through the mail) and I was the one who translated all of the french members comments to english... I can assure you that he's everything BUT a bigot...
This said, I must admit, I was kinda surprised to see his comment... I think he's not actually talking about Gods (thus the use of "...") but more about religious leaders...
From this point of view, it's an opinion he's entitled to have I think... I would have agreed with you (and would have refuse to translate) if he had been talking about "real" Gods...
Anyway, if you really find this to be offensive, keep me posted, I'll send him an email... I'm sure he has got an explanation for this... Once again, as far as I can tell, that guy is the exact opposite of a bigot...
Peace.

This post has been edited by Mr.T: Wed 9 Jul 2003, 15:55

--------------------

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 9 Jul 2003, 16:42
Post #4

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hmmmhmm

There must be some misunderstanding as Mr T wrote, franerik doesn't seem to be a religious zealot froim all the post I've seen and the mail I've had.

Now, as you are in the USA, 1st amendment! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I will mail him so that he can clarify the point. cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Franerik
post Thu 10 Jul 2003, 14:10
Post #5

SuperHero

Member No.: 2,714

it should been easier to send me an email about your thinking about monopolistic religion...

But if you want to know what i'm thinking about these people who say speak from God, read the bible, the coran, etc, you will see that the non-violence isn't the only way they choose...

I'm surprise that any man or woman could say that what the god's speaking, it's like an aunt whitch speak as us...

DID YOU SEE HOW THE SPACE IS BIG?

In my music I'm speaking about all these people seaking as the God representant, not about God, that I don't know, I hav'nt any Phone line with him...

Franerik

Please, don't begin a new religion war, even in words on these forum, I'm sure that there is plenty of other forums for these cases...

Sorry for my poor english... blink.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
LE PRINTEMPS DES AMOUREUX

VIVE LA LUMIÈRE

Ne perdez pas votre vie à la gagner, ne vous prenez pas au sérieux, d'autres le feront bien mieux pour vous !

EN VACANCES DÉFINITIVES DE MAC MUSIC POUR DÉFAUT DE LANGUE DE BOIS

+Quote Post
Franerik
post Thu 10 Jul 2003, 14:23
Post #6

SuperHero

Please don't begin a new religion war, even in words on this forum, I'm sure that there is many other forums on religion on the net...

I'd only spoken about all these people who speak as God representants...

But read the Bible, the Coran, etc, look back to the History, and you see that so many people died for religions, in name of these Gods...

I'm thinking that these God's representants look like an aunt who say that it is our representant in there society...

All monopolistic thinking is dangerous, more if it said as God's thinking, cause you cannot be an opposant without become a man from hell...

OK, this will be my only post to answer to these attacks, listen to my music, or another, forget me it would be better for you...

Sorry for my poor english, and i'm not in my best physical, intellectual form these days...
sad.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

--------------------

VIVE LA LUMIÈRE

Ne perdez pas votre vie à la gagner, ne vous prenez pas au sérieux, d'autres le feront bien mieux pour vous !

+Quote Post
Franerik
post Thu 10 Jul 2003, 14:26
Post #7

SuperHero

I sorry, i forget to thank all these people who defend me.

THANK YOU! cool.gif

--------------------

VIVE LA LUMIÈRE

+Quote Post
The Soundsmith
post Thu 10 Jul 2003, 16:30
Post #8

Member No.: 20,946

Sounds like I missed a post or two. Is this an extension of another thread, or perhaps a second page?

Franerik, If you were under the impression I was attacking you, I apologize. I am in basic agreement, was just clarifying a point - it's not the religion that's the problem, but rather those 'leaders' who distort the message to further their own desires for power and control.

The zeroeth commandment - "Keep thy religion to thyself!" Then believe whatever you wish...

Dasher

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 12 Jul 2003, 00:18
Post #9

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I've just received a mail from franerik who is in no state right now to go further (he's in hospital). I've got a text in french with explanations on his song. I look forward fo a translation so that you can read it in English. It'll be posted during the night in the French forums for the ones who can read french.

now wub.gif for franerik until he gets out of the doctors hands blink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
rborden
post Sat 12 Jul 2003, 06:34
Post #10

Member No.: 19,977

it should been easier to send me an email about your thinking about monopolistic religion...

FRANERIK-

You are absolutely correct- I apologize. It was wrong of me to post a message of such a personal nature in a public forum rather than emailing you privately first. Please forgive my inconsiderate and unkind actions.

To clarify, I believe I do understand what you are addressing in your music; you are speaking about certain PEOPLE who express certain religious beliefs, you are NOT talking about God or gods, or anyone's opinion of them (sorry if my original post was unclear on that). Believe me- it was never my intention to to discuss anyone's religious beliefs either; all I had in mind was to discuss your opinion (as understood from the translation anyway) concerning certain people and the inclusion of that opinion on "the CD of the Mac Music's members".

Hope you're feeling better and out of the hospital soon Franerik!

Randall

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 29 Apr 2024, 17:41
- © 440 Forums 2011